About International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc.
International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) is the premier provider of scholarship and tuition management services. As a full-service provider, ISTS offers services that assist program sponsors with every aspect of their scholarship, grant or tuition assistance programs, including consultation, program development, online scholarship applications, application processing, applicant support, recipient selection and scholarship funds processing. Our diverse clientele range from corporations and associations to foundations and other charitable organizations.
ISTS takes great pride in creating an environment where every member of our team can comfortably thrive and achieve success in his or her role. The corporate culture of ISTS centers on a commitment to integrity, family and personal development. ISTS full-time team members enjoy Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, as well as a profit-sharing plan and 401k.
The Sales department is responsible for selling ISTS services to new prospective clients as well as upselling services provided to current clients. The Sales and Marketing departments work closely together to propose, demonstrate and implement the best solutions for clients. The current positions in the Sales and Marketing departments include Chief Marketing Officer, Vice President of Sales, Director of Global Accounts, Marketing and Public Relations Manager and Program Development Engineer. The Sales Coordinator helps facilitate the sales process by introducing our services to prospective clients through ongoing use and maintenance of a robust, internally-developed database. He or she will help the sales team reach sales targets through excellent telephone communications and sales database management.
The Sales Coordinator reports directly to the Marketing and Public Relations Manager.
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by internal and external lead sources
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin sales process
- Determine prospective client’s current stage in the buying process
- Gather general program-related information to help determine program size, scope and timing
- Track all communications and maintain list of accounts to contact
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to Director of Global Accounts
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Director of Global Accounts with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources and other relevant details
- Attend tradeshows, exhibits and other events as needed
- Assist with preparation of RFP responses as needed
- Monitor various lead sources to populate and expand the sales lead database
- Research potential leads and update records from the lead database
- Monitor competitor activity and research competitor-managed programs for follow-up
Sales Database Maintenance:
- Enter new accounts with contact information and required fields
- Ensure all required account fields are completed and up-to-date
- Pull and verify data to create mailing lists for use with marketing campaigns
- Assist as needed with content creation for posts on social media sites
- Assist as needed with monitoring social media sites and engaging with users
*The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Energetic and persuasive personality
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff while maintaining a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Tele-sales/outbound calling experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
Interested? Please submit a resume to: