The One Source for Scholarship Management Outsourcing
Day-to-day management of scholarship and tuition assistance programs is a full-time job. From application processing to check issuing, every program requires time and attention to details. ISTS gives you the freedom to focus your efforts elsewhere and the confidence that your program is being managed effectively and efficiently.
Whether your organization is enhancing a current program or starting an entirely new scholarship or tuition program, ISTS has you covered. We manage every last detail, from applicant to alumni.
Utilize our program consultation and design services to gain access to some of the sharpest minds in program management. Your ISTS experience begins with a thorough review of your program objectives and application process. Drawing on experience from administering thousands of successful programs, your program manager will provide you with insightful observations, helpful suggestions and best practice recommendations to enhance your program results. We provide step-by-step direction on program set-up and announcement, selection criteria, award amounts and notification. We also develop marketing and public relations material.
ISTS streamlines your renewal process too. Whether your program renews annually or more frequently, we perform all of the verifications, updates and management services to keep your scholars focused and funded.
At the heart of our solution are our easy-to-use online application and our specialized Customer Care team with expertise in supporting every aspect of the application process. Through our online application, we receive and process incoming applications, develop a detailed database of applicants, and deliver reports at your request. For unique programs or requirements, we are proud to create tailored solutions just for you. We are experts at combining our proven management process with the intricate nuances of your program.
All reports are available 24/7 through your password-protected, file-sharing portal. Our standard reports highlight the most important performance metrics; however we also offer custom reporting services for programs that require an even greater understanding of their applicant pool. ISTS can create a report to help you analyze any information we collect during the application process.
- Winner Selection – We can provide you with a selection database to accommodate your preferred selection process or ISTS can handle the selection process for you. From the start, ISTS can make selection easier by performing a selection database clean-up, leaving only data that factor into your selection criteria. Using ISTS’s services for selection ensure transparency in the process and unbiased selection of winners.
- Winner Notifications – Winners receive a congratulatory message with detailed instructions regarding acceptance of their award. To reduce the number of reissued check requests, ISTS conducts a pre-distribution survey to ensure we have the most up-to-date information from your recipients. We can also confirm that your scholars received and used their funds appropriately.
- Awards Payment – ISTS maintains a database of educational institutions worldwide. We handle any payment transaction, including issuing checks in foreign currencies. We manage your funds throughout the year to account for deferrals, reissues and unused funds. We also verify funding criteria such as school eligibility, academic enrollment, account status and student expenses.
- Program Promotions – We can plan, design, print, and distribute all promotional materials. Now featuring Social Media Tools for your online application!
- Application Distribution – We handle all phone, fax, and online requests for applications, while managing the whole process for you.
- Internal and External PR – We can prepare press releases for your program and deliver them to your local media. We also collect publicity releases from your applicants and winners.
ISTS has embraced many of the advances in technology to reap both the logistical and environmental benefits. We offer clients the opportunity to join the green movement with our Green Certification program, a virtually paperless process that eliminates waste, improves process efficiency and increases data accuracy.
We are proud to offer completely digital scholarship and tuition management processes for our clients and their beneficiaries.
- Paperless Processing – Reduces the environmental impact of a traditionally paper-intensive process.
- Efficiencies of time – Saves time, money and power by reducing labor, materials and energy.
- 24/7 real-time online reporting – Helps clients stay informed with the most current data.
- Paper to digital – Stores a permanent, easily accessible digital record of every application.
It remains your choice whether or not to embrace our paperless management process, but we are always flexible to your specific and individual needs.
We offer the highest levels of protection to your applicants, including unique URLs for every program and strict data handling procedures for all our staff. Our SAS-70 certified and state-of-the-art facility provides efficient and secure services. The following measures are used for your protection and convenience:
- Redundant Tier 1 Internet access with automatic re-routing
- Daily off-site backups with redundancy at remote data centers
- Dual utility feeds to minimize in event of power outage
- 1750 KW Generator with a 48-hour fuel supply in event of longer power outage
- Primary MGE UPS system with isolated redundant backup
- Facility Security Features
- Badge / PIN access
- 24x7x365 monitored video surveillance
- High availability multiprocessor Dell servers house the application
- Foundry Gigabit switches, Cisco routers and Fortinet firewalls
- Total Customization – From turnkey programs to custom project management, ISTS offers total flexibility in all of its solutions. We work with you to create the scholarship or tuition program that best meets your needs. ISTS works with programs of all sizes.
- Global Solutions – ISTS offers international answers in the US, Canada, Mexico and 159 other countries worldwide.
- 25 Years Experience – ISTS brings knowledge and expertise that can only be attained through decades at the forefront of the industry.
- Flexible Fees – At ISTS, we do not charge percentage fees based on the amounts you award. We charge fees based on the work we do, creating a more fair and administratively efficient model.
- 100% Woman-owned – ISTS is a certified Woman-owned Business by the NAWBO and the WBENC.