- Our revamped Customer Care department is committed to delivering the highly responsive and accurate assistance to help your applicants complete their applications.
- We now offer three (3) support packages that offer increasing levels of coverage, branding and prioritization for your applicants. All of our packages include E-mail Support, Phone Support and online FAQs.
- Nashville Start! HeartWalk 2010 – ISTS’ team of 20 walkers, consisting of employees and their families, raised more than $1,400 for the American Heart Association.
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee – ISTS team members volunteer their time in support of Second Harvest’s mission to solve hunger issues in our community.
- Our Kids Klassic Golf Tournament 2012 - ISTS executives golfed to support Nashville-based Our Kids Center, which provides counseling and other services to children and families facing sexual abuse.
- Youth Villages Holiday Hero Program 2012 - ISTS team members and their families worked together to fulfill the Christmas wishes of five local children.
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Program – ISTS team members help sort and bag donated Christmas gifts for needy families registered with the Nashville Area Command of The Salvation Army.
Shades of Green
- ISTS has embraced many of the advances in technology to reap both the logistical and environmental benefits. We offer clients the opportunity to join the green movement with our Green Certification program, a virtually paperless process that eliminates waste, improves process efficiency and increases data accuracy.
Donations and Partnerships
- ISTS is an official Plant-a-Tree Partner of Trees for the Future, a public charity dedicated to helping communities around the world improve their livelihoods and environment by planting beneficial trees. Since 1989, Trees for the Future has planted nearly 65 million trees in Central America, Africa and Asia.
- ISTS supports Soles4Souls, an international charity that distributes shoes to individuals in need around the world, through donations of new and gently-used shoes. In Fall 2012, staff members contributed nearly 100 pairs of shoes for donation.
- Through our annual Starfish Campaign, ISTS has provided financial support to:
- The Compassionate Friends Nashville
- Mercy Children’s Clinic
- American Cancer Society
- Nashville Rescue Mission
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Happy Tales Humane
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic & Sexual Violence
- To Write Love On Her Arms
- Autism Society of Middle Tennessee
- Team Hunt
- Magdalene House/Thistle Farms
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Alive Monarchs
- Aid For Friends
- Nashville CARES