- National College Access Network (NCAN)
Membership organization aimed at improving college access for all students by uniting and empowering communities, educators and other organizations promoting higher education.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA)
National organization committed to supporting the needs and interests of individuals and organizations administering scholarship and grant programs.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Publication 970 details the available individual and business tax benefits related to education, including scholarships, grants and fellowships.
- Scholarship Fraud Prevention Act of 2000
Legislation to enhance the protections against fraud relating to financial assistance for college.
- Affirmative Action
Learn how affirmative action legislation impacts financial aid policies.
- ACT Educational Opportunity Service
National database of high school students who would like to receive information regarding college access and other opportunities.
- Resource Guide: Supporting Undocumented Youth
- Report: How America Pays For College 2016
- White Paper: Talent Investments Pay Off: Cigna Realizes Return on Investment from Tuition Benefits
- Report: Data Privacy and Security: Managing Risks