About International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc.
International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) is the premier provider of scholarship and tuition management services. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of first-class services and we have extensive experience with both online and paper-based scholarship applications. We specialize in full service solutions for corporations, associations, foundations and other educational gift-giving organizations.
ISTS’s team takes great pride in the Corporate Culture of the company. Priority is placed on the corporate values: Balance Life—Exceptional Service—Build Trust—Consider the Possibilities and Do the Right Thing.
ISTS full-time team members enjoy Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, as well as a profit-sharing plan and 401k.
The Operations department is responsible for the administration of our clients’ scholarship, grant and tuition assistance programs. The current positions in the Operations department include Vice President of Operations, Directors of Client Services, Program Managers, Program Specialists and Program Support. The Program Manager works directly with clients to develop and deliver scholarship and tuition assistance/reimbursement programs. This includes day-to-day relationship management, program execution, check issuance, client billing and both internal and external reporting. The Program Manager reports to a Director of Client Services.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish ISTS and client objectives of meeting or exceeding performance standards
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a thorough understanding of ISTS’ services and systems
- Proactively work with clients to identify program efficiencies, manage assignments and seek appropriate courses of action
- Create and update program materials for assigned clients including application, FAQs and timeline
- Manage the day-to-day needs of assigned clients
- Provide problem management/resolution and proactive identification of processing inefficiencies
- Communicate with clients regarding program status and provide reports as requested
- Communicate with direct supervisor regarding status of issues
- Attend all Program Management meetings, as required
*The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff while maintaining a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Ability to manage client expectations and work both as part of a team and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to program management
- Ability to delegate tasks or request assistance as needed
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
Interested? Please submit a resume to: