About International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc.
International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS) is the premier provider of scholarship and tuition management services. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of first-class services and we have extensive experience with both online and paper-based scholarship applications. We specialize in full service solutions for corporations, associations, foundations and other educational gift-giving organizations.
ISTS’s team takes great pride in the Corporate Culture of the company. Priority is placed on the corporate code: Family First—Honesty Always—No Stamp Booking—Self-Management—Respect for Differences—Financial Stability and Give Back. ISTS full-time team members enjoy Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance options, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, as well as a profit-sharing plan and 401k.
The Operations department is responsible for the administration of our clients’ scholarship, grant and tuition assistance programs. The current positions in the Operations department include Director of Operations, Directors of Client Services, Program Managers, Program Specialists and Program Support. The Program Specialist works with the Program Managers to assist in meeting or exceeding client expectations. This includes mail sorting, application processing and scanning, and assistance with quality control of program materials. The Program Specialist reports to the Director of Client Services.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a thorough understanding of ISTS’ services and systems
- Serve as backup support to Program Managers and Sr. Program Managers for key clients
- Complete quality control checks for online form content, and functionality and for related program materials
- Prepare check reports for check disbursement
- Create and distribute, by mail or email, applicant and third party correspondence both from templates and from clients’ specific requests
- Use internal systems following training to:
- process attachment manager
- ‘clean up’ application documents
- export application materials and assign judges for external selection of recipients
- recommend final recipients (internally)
- ‘tag’ recommended and final recipients of awards
- create awards for recipients
- Communicate with Director of Client Services and/or Program Manager or Sr. Program Manager regarding status of issues
- Complete tasks to assist the Program Manager or Sr. Program Manager with specific client-related projects
- Provide proactive identification of processing inefficiencies
- Attend all Program Management meetings, as required
*The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of this position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff while maintaining a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
- Ability to request assistance as needed
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous experience with customer service desired
- Previous experience with ISTS systems preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint a plus
Interested? Please submit a resume to: