National Data Privacy Day
Protecting Your Data
In recognition of National Data Privacy Day on January 28, we shared our top 5 critical practices and protocols for safeguarding the data we collect from clients and students. Click here to see the list.
Key Principles for DEI Scholarship Programs
ISTS Program Coordinator Dwight Davis recently shared five basic principles and best practices around creating DEI scholarships in this blog post. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions!
Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
Client Invoice News
In our latest client newsletter, sent via e-mail by your Program Administrator/Coordinator between November 11-18, we announced our shift to a digital method for clients to pay administrative and program fund invoices. Read the related blog post here.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates, online learning and other benefits. Our team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
Partner School Updates
- Purdue Global University – Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis
Webinars and Events
- National University – In Demand Programs for the Future Recording
- UMass Global – Emotional Intelligence: A Guide for Thriving in the Workplace
- UMass Global – University of Massachusetts Global Information Sessions for January
- Claremont Lincoln University – Administrative Roles and Jobs in Healthcare
- Claremont Lincoln University – Enrollment Open for the March 20 Term Start
- Excelsior University – Excelsior University January Newsletter
- National University – Is Earning a Degree Your New Year’s Education Resolution?
- Penn State World Campus – January Newsletter
- University of Phoenix – 4 Ways to Break Bad Habits
- Cambridge College Global – Graduate Certificate in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Claremont Lincoln University – Finish Your Bachelor’s for $250/Credit Hour
Webinars and Events
- National University – In Demand Programs for the Future
- UMass Global – Purposeful Conversations: How to Begin and Maintain DEI Dialogue in the Workplace
- UMass Global – UMass Global December Information Sessions
- American College of Education – 100% Tuition-Free Certificate in Telehealth Extended for January 9th Term Start
- Claremont Lincoln University – Learn About Affordable, Online Degrees for Healthcare Leaders
- Claremont Lincoln University – 6 Rules and Regulations Every HR Manager Should Know
- Excelsior University – Welcome to Excelsior’s Center for Social Justice
- National University – Tips for Managing Mental Health During the Holidays
- University of Phoenix – School Hacks 5 Ways to Juggle Work, Life and College
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Program Success team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.