Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
Mail Privacy Protection
In our latest client newsletter, sent via e-mail by your Program Manager between November 18-23, we spotlighted Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection feature and what you need to know about it. Read our related blog post here.
NSPA Thought-Leadership Webinar
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
On Thursday, August 12, we presented a thought leadership webinar titled “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Scholarship Programs” in collaboration with the National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA). Click here to view the presentation.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates and other negotiated benefits. ISTS’ Account Management team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
For a full list of participating schools:
- Purdue Global – Specialized Degree for Service Members and Veterans
- University of Arizona – Don’t Like Lockstep Engineering Programs? Engineer Your Own Curriculum Here
- University of Phoenix – University of Phoenix Launches Online Virtual Student Union
Webinars and Events
- All Campus – Clark University’s new Online MBA program
- ACE – MS in Organizational Leadership
- Arizona State University – ASU Launches MA in Social Justice and Human Rights
- Purdue Global – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Accelerated MBA
- University of Arizona – Don’t Like Lockstep Engineering Programs? Engineer Your Own Curriculum Here.
- Emory (Bisk) – Emory Lean Six Sigma Information Session
- Excelsior College – Training and Career Opportunities to Build Your Cybersecurity Career in Public Service
- Excelsior College – Translate IT and Cyber Industry Training and Certification into a College Degree
- National University – Why Managing Boundaries Helps Us Span Boundaries More Effectively
- Penn State World Campus – Master of Health Administration Webinar
- Cambridge College – Free Course Opportunity: Medical Law and Ethics
- DeVry University – UNCF DeVry Scholarship for DeVry’s Certificates Programs
- Purdue Global – Global Business – Master’s Concentration and Micro-Credential
- APUS – Global Leader G4S and AMU Team Up to Educate Security Employees
- National University – Workplace Inclusion – Understanding How Bias is Key
- Penn Foster – Tomorrow’s Job Market Isn’t Just Blue and White
- University of Phoenix – 8 Professional Soft Skills You Need For The Workplace and How To Get Them
Webinars and Events
“I’m passionate about building trust with my clients that results in lasting partnerships. Our clients are the core of our business; I enjoy getting to know my clients on a personal level to build our relationship and develop connections that make our partnership fun and easy.”
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Account Management team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.