Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
ISTS Thought Leadership
In this quarter’s client newsletter, sent January 27, we announced our plan to share new thought leadership content each month and put the spotlight on our tuition discount network. Read the newsletter here.
Connect With Us
2020 Career Interest Survey
National Society of High School Scholars (NSHSS) Survey
Conducted in the spring of 2020, the NSHSS 2020 Career Interest Survey represents the voices of more than 14,000 high-achieving high school and college aged individuals of every ethnicity and across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and US territories. Read the report to learn the preferences, attitudes, and goals of high-achieving high school and college-aged individuals in areas of education, employment, career planning, and more.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates and other negotiated benefits. ISTS’ Account Management team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
For a full list of participating schools:
- National University– Choose from 75+ Programs with Flexible 4-Week Classes
- Penn Foster– Learn the Skills Required to become a Professional Event Planner
- Perdue Global– Telehealth Micro-Credential
- University of Phoenix– Gain the Edge in Big Data with a Bachelor of Science in Analytics Degree
- USU/Aspen– Two Online Universities with a Single Mission in Hospitality Business Management
- WGU– WGU is excited to announce a new M.A. in Teaching-Special Education
- American College of Education – Affordable online degree programs for nurses
- Arizona State University – ASU adds new program: Digital Media Literacy (BA)
- DeVry – Women + Tech Scholars Program: Launch your Digital Career
- PennFoster – Prepare Federal Tax Returns for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Purdue Global – Earn Your MSN and MBA Together Online
- University of Florida – University of Florida – Learn dynamic leadership for must-visit destinations. Learn about UF’s online MS in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- WGU – WGU launches the MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Program
Webinars and Events
- American Public University – New Pre-Healthcare Professionals Undergraduate Certificate
- Arizona Christian– Reach out to learn about our new BA in Communications program
- Arizona State– ASU adds new program: Information Systems Management (MS)
- Devry – New Students: Jumpstart your education with three credit hours at no tuition cost!
- Michigan State Online– Rise up in your career with a Certificate in Supervisory Management
- National University – National University’s Center for Creative Leadership MBA
- Penn State– Earn a Master Degree or Certificate in Taxation
- St. Louis University – Flexible and affordable online professional development solutions
- Webster– Webster’s updated MBA program has over 12 dual degree options
Webinars and Events
- Indiana Weslyan– Learn More About IWU: Virtual Information Meeting March 4th
- University of Phoenix – Check out these upcoming webinars from University of Phoenix!
- Wiley– Receive a tuition discount with any of our online programs
- WGU – Resiliency Grant & Online Access Scholarship
“I am motivated by the idea that deep understanding can lead to creativity, risk-taking, and boldness in the pursuit of new opportunities. Every moment we affirm our role as the experts of our industry, there is an implied question: what else can we accomplish? We’ve begun to view the development of our standards and the acquisition of knowledge to be less a support system for our business than an increase in our momentum, and it energizes me to think about where that momentum might take us.”
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Account Management team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.