2021 Client Appreciation Week
Virtual Event Begins July 19
Our second annual Client Appreciation Week will take place July 19-23, 2021. View a full schedule of activities for this 100% virtual event, register for sessions and more by visiting the event website.
Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
Higher Ed Trends
In this quarter’s client newsletter, sent May 18, we shared some of the notable COVID-driven trends in higher education from fall 2020 and how those trends could impact your program. We also highlight your opportunities around student loan repayment! Read the newsletter here.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates and other negotiated benefits. ISTS’ Account Management team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
For a full list of participating schools:
- ACU– ACU Online Programs: ISTS Clients Receive 15% Discount
- Cambridge College Global– Free Course Opportunity: Fundamentals Of Banking
- DGHE– Check out our partner and program catalogue
- Excelsior– Graduate Program Information Sessions
- Penn State– Learn from one of the first and most comprehensive homeland security programs.
- Purdue Global– Innovative Virtual Reality Learning
- CSU Global– Come speak to a member of our team at an upcoming event in your area.
- Michigan State– Online M.S. in Engineering Information Session
Thought Leadership from our Partners
- University of Phoenix– Connect Your Family with Their Future
- ACE – Learn more about ACE nursing programs
- Arizona State University – ASU launches BS in preveterinary medicine
- Aspen/USU – CCNE Accredited Nursing Programs
- Excelsior – The Partnership Advantage
- National University – Leading Across Boundaries: Boundary Spanning in Business
- Penn State University – Penn State accepting applications for first master’s in artificial intelligence
- Penn Foster – Learn the skills required to become a payroll clerk!
- Purdue University – Purdue University Global: World-Class Education Online
- Cambridge College – Frontline Heroes Scholarship Offering 50% Tuition Savings
- DeVry – WOMEN+TECH Scholars Program: Launch Your Digital Career
Webinars and Events
- ASU– New at ASU: Counseling & Applied Psychological Science (BS)
- GCU– Find your Purpose: Private. Christian. Affordable.
- Penn Foster– Learn the skills required to become a sterile processing technician!
- Purdue Global– Free Online Course Helps you Elevate Your Remote Work Experience
- UAF– UAF’s online degrees help you meet your career goals!
- ACE– Apply for full HBCU scholarships by June 20
- Devry– Jumpstart Your Education; Your First Course is on Us
- Penn State– Earn your Penn State degree online through our Education Alliance
“I am motivated by the idea that deep understanding can lead to creativity, risk-taking, and boldness in the pursuit of new opportunities. Every moment we affirm our role as the experts of our industry, there is an implied question: what else can we accomplish? We’ve begun to view the development of our standards and the acquisition of knowledge to be less a support system for our business than an increase in our momentum, and it energizes me to think about where that momentum might take us.”
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Account Management team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.