Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
SHRM Talent Recap
In our latest client newsletter, sent via e-mail by your Program Manager between May 19-25, we shared our list of the top presentations and content from last month’s SHRM Talent Conference & Expo. Read the related blog post here.
May is National Pet Month
At ISTS, we love our furry friends and are grateful for the joy they bring to our lives. In celebration of National Pet Month, we invite you to tell us about your pets! Add your pet (or pets) to the ISTS 2022 Pet Yearbook anytime during the month of May by visiting this link.
Save The Date
Client Appreciation Week 2022
Save the Date for our third annual Client Appreciation Week, which will be held June 20-24, 2022. The theme of this year’s event is Partners In Impact – more details coming soon!
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates and other negotiated benefits. ISTS’ Account Management team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
Partner School Updates
- ASU – Counseling & Applied Psychological Science BS
- DeVry – NextGen Hispanic Scholars Program
- Messiah University – Looking to Upskill? Consider a Messiah Certificate Program!
- Pace University – Advanced Certificate in Health Law and Policy
- Penn Foster – Veterinary Team Telehealth
- UMass Global – Up to 30% Education Funding Available!
- University of Phoenix – Master’s of Data Science
Webinars and Events
- Aspen University – How Hard is Nursing School?
- ASU – Summer Session Starting May 1
- Cambridge College Global – Educational Benefits Webinar
- Excelsior College – The Excelsior Difference
- Purdue University Global – Empowering Nurses During Nurses Week Virtual Event
- UAF-eCampus – Opportunity of a Lifetime in Alaska
- ASU – ASU Launches Emergency Management Graduate Certificate
- Cambridge College Global – Special Tuition Pricing for Grant Writing
Webinars and Events
- ASU – ASU Virtual Open House
- Cambridge College Global – Webinar Invitation from CCG for May 18
- Penn State World Campus – April Newsletter
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Account Management team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.