Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
Higher Ed Trends
In this quarter’s client newsletter, sent May 18, we shared some of the notable COVID-driven trends in higher education from fall 2020 and how those trends could impact your program. We also highlight your opportunities around student loan repayment! Read the newsletter here.
2021 Client Appreciation Week
Save The Date
Our second annual Client Appreciation Week will take place July 19-23, 2021. As we finalize all the details for this event, we will share updates on the event website.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates and other negotiated benefits. ISTS’ Account Management team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
For a full list of participating schools:
- ASU– New at ASU: Counseling & Applied Psychological Science (BS)
- GCU– Find your Purpose: Private. Christian. Affordable.
- Penn Foster– Learn the skills required to become a sterile processing technician!
- Purdue Global– Free Online Course Helps you Elevate Your Remote Work Experience
- UAF– UAF’s online degrees help you meet your career goals!
- ACE– Apply for full HBCU scholarships by June 20
- Devry– Jumpstart Your Education; Your First Course is on Us
- Penn State– Earn your Penn State degree online through our Education Alliance
- National University– Choose from 75+ Programs with Flexible 4-Week Classes
- Penn Foster– Learn the Skills Required to become a Professional Event Planner
- Perdue Global– Telehealth Micro-Credential
- University of Phoenix– Gain the Edge in Big Data with a Bachelor of Science in Analytics Degree
- USU/Aspen– Two Online Universities with a Single Mission in Hospitality Business Management
- WGU– WGU is excited to announce a new M.A. in Teaching-Special Education
- American College of Education – Affordable online degree programs for nurses
- Arizona State University – ASU adds new program: Digital Media Literacy (BA)
- DeVry – Women + Tech Scholars Program: Launch your Digital Career
- PennFoster – Prepare Federal Tax Returns for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Purdue Global – Earn Your MSN and MBA Together Online
- University of Florida – University of Florida – Learn dynamic leadership for must-visit destinations. Learn about UF’s online MS in Tourism and Hospitality Management.
- WGU – WGU launches the MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Program
Webinars and Events
“I am motivated by the idea that deep understanding can lead to creativity, risk-taking, and boldness in the pursuit of new opportunities. Every moment we affirm our role as the experts of our industry, there is an implied question: what else can we accomplish? We’ve begun to view the development of our standards and the acquisition of knowledge to be less a support system for our business than an increase in our momentum, and it energizes me to think about where that momentum might take us.”
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Account Management team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.