Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
New Industry Partner
In our latest client newsletter, sent September 15, we announced our new partnership with Intoo USA, a provider of career mobility and development solutions. Read the newsletter here.
NSPA Thought-Leadership Webinar
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
On Thursday, August 12, we presented a thought leadership webinar titled “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Scholarship Programs” in collaboration with the National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA). Click here to view the presentation.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates and other negotiated benefits. ISTS’ Account Management team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
For a full list of participating schools:
- All Campus – Clark University’s new Online MBA program
- ACE – MS in Organizational Leadership
- Arizona State University – ASU Launches MA in Social Justice and Human Rights
- Purdue Global – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Accelerated MBA
- University of Arizona – Don’t Like Lockstep Engineering Programs? Engineer Your Own Curriculum Here.
- Emory (Bisk) – Emory Lean Six Sigma Information Session
- Excelsior College – Training and Career Opportunities to Build Your Cybersecurity Career in Public Service
- Excelsior College – Translate IT and Cyber Industry Training and Certification into a College Degree
- National University – Why Managing Boundaries Helps Us Span Boundaries More Effectively
- Penn State World Campus – Master of Health Administration Webinar
- Cambridge College – Free Course Opportunity: Medical Law and Ethics
- DeVry University – UNCF DeVry Scholarship for DeVry’s Certificates Programs
- Purdue Global – Global Business – Master’s Concentration and Micro-Credential
- APUS – Global Leader G4S and AMU Team Up to Educate Security Employees
- National University – Workplace Inclusion – Understanding How Bias is Key
- Penn Foster – Tomorrow’s Job Market Isn’t Just Blue and White
- University of Phoenix – 8 Professional Soft Skills You Need For The Workplace and How To Get Them
Webinars and Events
- ACE – The MBA that Goes Beyond Business: Online MBA in Social Impact
- All Campus – Online Graduate Certificates for Convenient, Affordable Upskilling
- ASU – ASU launches technical and creative BA in Digital Culture
- Cambridge College Global – Free Course Opportunity: Grant Writing and Funding
- Devry – Women+Tech Scholars Program: Launch your Digital Career
- Emory (via Bisk) – Lean Six Sigma Certificates
- Grand Canyon – Grand Canyon University offers several online certificate programs for you to develop advanced skills and further your career
- Penn State – Penn State World Campus is now offering a Master’s Degree in Artificial Intelligence
- Excelsior – Distributed Workforces: Impact on Human Resource Functions
“I am motivated by the idea that deep understanding can lead to creativity, risk-taking, and boldness in the pursuit of new opportunities. Every moment we affirm our role as the experts of our industry, there is an implied question: what else can we accomplish? We’ve begun to view the development of our standards and the acquisition of knowledge to be less a support system for our business than an increase in our momentum, and it energizes me to think about where that momentum might take us.”
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Account Management team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.