Quarterly Client Newsletter Recap
2024-25 FAFSA Issues
In our latest client newsletter, sent via e-mail by your Program Administrator/Coordinator the week of February 12, we summarized several of the key issues students and their families are facing related to the 2024-25 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). We also shared ways to mitigate the impact of the FAFSA challenges on your program participants. Have questions or concerns about how the FAFSA situation affects your program? Reach out to your Program Administrator/Coordinator.
Financial Aid Awareness
February is Financial Aid Awareness Month
Check out our short post and infographic celebrating the positive impact clients like you have on students’ lives by providing financial aid through educational assistance programs.
Tuition Discount Network
As an ISTS client, your participants have access to ISTS’ Tuition Discount Network which offers reduced tuition rates, online learning and other benefits. Our team works with educational institutions to establish and manage these partnerships on your behalf.
Partner School Updates
- Cambridge College Global – Master of Public Administration, 2 Concentrations and Special Tuition Pricing
- eCornell – New Year, New Opportunities! Programs Available to You
- Saint Louis University – School for Professional Studies February Newsletter
Webinars and Events
- Harvard Extension School – Webinar: Everything You Need to Know Before You Register for Summer 2024 (Feb 22)
- Saint Louis University – Learn More about SLU’s School for Professional Studies *Online* Programs
- Purdue Global – Free Micro-Credential: Writing for Life – Leveraging AI and Other Tools
- St. Louis University – School for Professional Studies January Newsletter
Webinars and Events
- Claremont Lincoln University – Virtual Open House (Feb 8) and Info Session
- St. Louis University – You’re invited! Learn More about SLU’s School for Professional Studies *Online* Programs!
Referrals and Testimonials
Our mission is to make it easy for organizations like yours to offer programs that support personal growth through education. If you know an organization that would like to launch a new scholarship, tuition assistance, grant or loan repayment program – or optimize an existing program – we invite you to connect them with us. Our Program Success team will personally respond to any referrals.
When someone takes the time to recount a positive experience, it speaks volumes. We strive for excellence in each and every interaction and sincerely hope that describes your partnership with us, as well as the experience of your program participants. If you would like to share a testimonial about the technology, service or overall value ISTS offers, please submit to ClientSupport@applyISTS.com.
Guest Speaker – Connecting Beyond Borders
(passcode – 65R!=dFG)
INTOO – Career Development Solutions Webinar
(passcode – JS^6kr5x)