- National College Access Network (NCAN)
Membership organization aimed at improving college access for all students by uniting and empowering communities, educators and other organizations promoting higher education.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA)
National organization committed to supporting the needs and interests of individuals and organizations administering scholarship and grant programs.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Publication 970 details the available individual and business tax benefits related to education, including scholarships, grants and fellowships.
- Scholarship Fraud Prevention Act of 2000
Legislation to enhance the protections against fraud relating to financial assistance for college.
- Webinar: Non-Discrimination
Learn about the impact of federal legislation on financial aid and scholarships.
- ACT Educational Opportunity Service
National database of high school students who would like to receive information regarding college access and other opportunities.
- Webinar: Legal Fundamentals for Scholarship Providers
- Resource Guide: Supporting Undocumented Youth
- Report: How America Pays For College 2020
- Report: Innovation Highlights: Emerging Student Loan Repayment Assistance Programs
- White Paper: Talent Investments Pay Off: Cigna Realizes Return on Investment from Tuition Benefits
- Press: To Draw Workers, Employers Offer to Help With Student Loans
- Policy: IRS Private Ruling on Student Loan Benefit Under 401(k)
- Policy: CARES Act Exclusion for Certain Employer Payments of Student Loans
- NSHSS 2020 Career Interest Survey
Results show the preferences, attitudes and goals of 14,000+ high school and college-aged individuals in areas of education, employment, career planning and civic dedication.