The essentials of award displacement including how to help your recipients understand and mitigate it and what’s being done to combat the practice at the legislative level.
In the spirit of National Data Privacy Day – established in the United States in 2014 and recognized each year on January 28 – we are sharing the top 5 critical practices and protocols we use to protect client and student data.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) occupies an ever more visible role in corporate and educational settings, and rightly so. For scholarship providers, this offers an opportunity to provide funds that allow students from marginalized backgrounds to pursue higher...
We are pleased to announce that we are transitioning to a digital process for clients to pay their administrative fees and program funds! This approach is eco-friendly and cost effective by eliminating paper check processing, plus it reduces the risk for fraudulent...
Define Your Ideal Recipient Analyze your program goals and clearly identify who the “ideal” candidate is for your program. This may be the best all-around applicant with various service activities as well as academic success or this may be the applicant who...
What is Mail Privacy Protection? Apple's Mail Privacy Protection, or MPP, is a new feature introduced by the tech giant as part of the September 20, 2021 release of iOS15, the current version of its operating system for iPhone and iPod Touch products. As explained by...
- National College Access Network (NCAN)
Membership organization aimed at improving college access for all students by uniting and empowering communities, educators and other organizations promoting higher education.
- National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA)
National organization committed to supporting the needs and interests of individuals and organizations administering scholarship and grant programs.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Publication 970 details the available individual and business tax benefits related to education, including scholarships, grants and fellowships.
- Scholarship Fraud Prevention Act of 2000
Legislation to enhance the protections against fraud relating to financial assistance for college.
- Webinar: Non-Discrimination
Learn about the impact of federal legislation on financial aid and scholarships.
- ACT Educational Opportunity Service
National database of high school students who would like to receive information regarding college access and other opportunities.
- Webinar: Legal Fundamentals for Scholarship Providers
- Resource Guide: Supporting Undocumented Youth
- Report: How America Pays For College 2022
- Report: Innovation Highlights: Emerging Student Loan Repayment Assistance Programs
- White Paper: Talent Investments Pay Off: Cigna Realizes Return on Investment from Tuition Benefits
- Press: To Draw Workers, Employers Offer to Help With Student Loans
- Policy: IRS Private Ruling on Student Loan Benefit Under 401(k)
- Policy: CARES Act Exclusion for Certain Employer Payments of Student Loans
- NSHSS 2022 Career Interest Survey
Results show the preferences, attitudes and goals of 11,000+ high school and college-aged individuals in areas of education, employment, career planning and civic dedication.